Expertise & Experience
Founded in 2011, Command Services & Support, Inc. (CMDSS) brings decades of corporate expertise & experience to our customers, delivering mission critical services for the Department of Defense, Department of Justice, and commercial clients. At CMDSS, our client’s mission and needs become our own at every level. Objectives are thoroughly understood. Solutions are delivered with meticulous execution. Goals are surpassed. Our highly credentialed, accomplished workforce is defined by integrity and focus. We get the job done. As your committed industry partner, this is our approach, and our promise:
Engage. Excel. Exceed.
Technology & Business Solutions
CMDSS proudly provides technology and business solutions to the federal government and commercial clients. We deliver high-quality services and solutions with personal attention and competitive pricing, utilizing a variety of technologies and techniques including PMI Methodologies, Certifications in Project Management, and Lean Six Sigma. We are proud to be a verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business.
- Our People. A highly skilled, highly credentialed workforce focuses on your needs with the upmost discretion and attention to detail.
- Our Competitive Pricing. Your investment, and allocation of time, are reciprocated with ingenuity and meticulous execution.
- Our Skill. The right plan, executed the right way, thanks to experience that can be trusted.
- Our Connection. Our clients stay well-informed, engaged in the process and know what to expect and when.
Command Services & Support, Inc. (CMDSS) brings decades of corporate experience and performance at numerous federal agencies and commercial clients. Our company brings past performance at:
- Department of Defense
- Department of Justice
CMDSS is on GSA’s IT Schedule 70 contract vehicle. Our contract number is GS35F339DA.
We offer a full suite of IT solutions.
Delivering excellence in Management Strategies, Enterprise Solutions, and Technology Services.
- PMP Project Management Professional
- CCDP – Cisco Certified Network Design Professional
- CCNP – Cisco Certified Network Professional
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- ITIL Expert
- ITIL Foundations
- NCDA – NetApp Certified Data Administrator
- CompTIA Security+
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business